The AAIS belongs to the top 15 International Schools in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, based on academic reputation, teaching quality, faculty resources, and facilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or ethnic origin. Despite the fact that majority of our students are Filipinos, we have admitted qualified non-Filipino students. In fact, one-third of the current students enrolled are of different nationalities.
A prospective AAIS student should:
- Be concerned of the well-being of others
- Respect the dignity of others
- Not discriminate on the basis of race or national/ethnic origin
- Show respect to authorities
- Demonstrate his/her ability to achieve academically
- Value his/her studies
- Actively participate in the school community
We also offer Special Education (SPED) to children with special needs. This, however, depends on the number of students that our SPED teacher could handle.
To know the requirements for enrollment, please click the ‘Enrollment Information’ link on the left. If you have any more questions on the admissions process, you could call us at (+966-3) 858-0097. We wish you the best of luck and we hope to see you at AAIS soon!
8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Saturday through Wednesday